It starts out with the main character arriving at Hopes Peak Academy and blacking out. She awakes in a cell and looks around along with meeting many unique characters
- Monokuma - The self-proclaimed supervisor of the Characters trapped in the abandoned Police Station, also forces the Characters to participate in the killing game.
- Seiko Sammada - she is the SHSL Director and as well as the main protagonist, she is kinda like Kirigiri, she shows some emotion in the story
- Mei Sashimuru - Also known as the SHSL Marksman, she arrives late in the story, and comes off sleepy
- Akiko nimen - Also Known as the SHSL Bookworm, she greets the protagonist while she is reading a book
- Haru Funokoshi - She holds the title of the SHSL Ukulele Player, she comes off as excited when she meets the other characters
- Kara Aizawa - The SHSL Soccer Player, she is a tomboyish, extremely cheerful and energetic character ans she is the first Character that Seiko meets
- Ace Grayson - He is the SHSL Gambler, when Seiko meets him she characterizes him as a delinquent-esque sort of person
- Hachi Etsuko - He is the SHSL Luck, he avoids saying his last name, and is the brother of the SHSL Merc
- Zhen Etsuko - The SHSL Mercenary, he is the brother of the SHSL Luck
- Rio Washimaru - He is known as the SHSL Capoeira, he is a upbeat guy loves who enjoys life to the fullest
- Sarako Aizome - The SHSL Stage Performer, she greets the protagonist and makes her uncomfortable
- Kojika Katsuragi - The SHSL Hunter, he is friendly and sociable, he becomes Seiko's friend
- Valentine Cuevas - Accepted into Hopes peak as the SHSL Saxophonist, he comes off as shy and is thought of as cute by the protagonist
NUMBER NAME Summary
1 Prologue Seiko Sammada, the SHSL Director arrives at Hopes Peak and blacks out and she wakes up in a jail cell with no idea how she gotthere, she leaves the cell to go to the auditorium.